Mission: UW-Extension Family Living Programs provide education promoting family strengths and help communities become positive environments for family life. Programs respond to individual, family and community needs with research-based education and partnerships that support Wisconsin families and communities.
Family Living News
- Agro Security: This includes information about animals, assessing risks, food safety, worker safety, and much more.
- Disaster Handbook
- Disaster Management and Recovery from UW-Extension
- Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN) – From food safety to field safety, from physical to psychological, and from government to community development, EDEN has resources you can use. deal with an exhaustive list of flood-related issues such as agriculture, human safety, and financial losses/compensation.
- Family Caregiving Disaster Preparedness – Information on stress and decision making, safe sheltering of your home, and things caregivers should know in a disaster.
- American Savings and Education Council (ASEC) has a mission to make saving and retirement planning a priority for all Americans.
- Federal Trade Commission deals with issues that touch the economic life of every American.
- Social Security official website
Teri Zuege-Halvorsen, Family Living EducatorManitowoc County – UW Extension
Manitowoc County Office Complex
4319 Expo Drive
PO Box 935 Manitowoc, WI 54221-0935
Phone: 920-683-4168 Fax: 920-683-5062